A1 Oxford are currently seeking qualified and experienced Plumbing & Heating engineers to join our friendly team based in Didcot to work on a full-time basis.
We offer with this position a Company van, fuel card, company phone & pension. Pay is dependant on experience.
- You have completed your NVQ2 and NVQ3 in plumbing and heating
- Although not necessary, those also experienced in working with solar and thermal systems,
- Be inquisitive, demonstrating innovate problem solving skills.
- Bathroom installations (not vital but would be good)
- You have the drive and determination to succeed
- You have a full UK driving license
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in the industry
- Demonstrate confidence in your own ability and be able to remain calm under pressure
- Be an excellent communicator and be able to build relationships with all customers and members of the team.
- Currently hold ACS certifications in CCN1, CEN1, WAT1, HTR1, CKR1, CPA1 as a minimum
- Domestic Gas and LPG experience a plus.
- Boiler installations and system conversions.
- Full heating installations.
- Experience working with Worcester Bosch and Valliant boilers.
A1 Oxford are a small local business serving the Oxfordshire area for over 45 years. We complete all domestic heating and plumbing services. A1 Oxford are looking for someone who has high standard of workmanship, great teamwork and motivation.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this role, please do apply now to find out more. (when applying detail your full experience, capabilities, qualifications and whether you have your own tools)
MUST BE BASED IN OXFORDSHIRE.