Power Flushing in Didcot
CENTRAL HEATING POWER FLUSHING (from £400.00)
Power flushing your heating system is the next best thing to replacing your heating system or boiler. The objective is to clean and restore the radiators, pipework and boiler. Power flushing removes deposits and the problems that they cause.
Additionally, we would also recommend that a filter is fitted to your heating system. Magnaclean
How Do I Know If I Need To Power Flush My Heating System?
If your central heating system suffers from any of the following symptoms, it would almost certainly benefit from Power Flushing.
- Central heating system slow to warm up
- Water in radiators is discoloured and dirty
- Some radiators partially or completely cold
- Radiators require frequent bleeding
- The central heating system has repeated pump failures
- The boiler makes kettle-like noises
- Radiators have perforations and leakages
- Warm water in the header tank
The Benefits of a Complete Power Flush
- Increased efficiency to central heating and hot water
- Lower fuel bills
- Radiators heat output restored
- The whole central heating system is cleaned
- Helps reduce boiler noise
- Sludge removal and de-scaling in one visit
- Requirement for some boiler warranties
Need More Information?
Please call for more information on 01235 812999.